I was wondering why I've been feeling so swamped. I have been struggling to get the basics done on time. I've been just squeaking by on my deadlines with all of my work. I wondered if I was too old to keep up the pace.
Then I started pulling paperwork out of the pile on my desk so I could organize my board report. The truth is, I've had several extra things going on recently!
Normal work includes:
- Sunday morning sermons
- Sunday evening sermons
- Writing a Sunday School curriculum
- Counseling & Discipleship meetings
- Teaching two sections of a membership class for the past six weeks
- Trying to take care of some confusion in my W-2s so I could file my taxes
- Planning an Easter service that included testimonies, a business session and 5 baptisms
- Ordering materials and planning for the new quarter of adult Sunday School
Praise the Lord! We are back to our normally busy routine. (But I do have a little catching up to do.) There is always plenty to do, that's for sure.