Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Joys Of Illness

We had a lot of people sick with colds and such on Sunday. Sure enough, on Monday my throat began to bother me. Each day it has progressed a little bit farther. Today, I really feel sick - sore throat - insatiable urge to drink V-8 juice - draggy feeling.

But, Praise The Lord!
  • I don't have much of a cough.
  • I can still talk.
  • I don't seem to have a fever.
  • It is a good excuse for taking a nap.
  • It reminds me to appreciate my health when I have it.
  • It is a minor unpleasantness rather than incapacitating problem.
  • It will hopefully be gone before too long.
  • I still got my Thursday deadline duties done!

2 comments:

MomE said...

AND...even though you're grumpy...your kids and grandkids are coming to visit you for the weekend!!! Love you...hope you feel better and don't give it to us!

Pastor D said...

Who says I'm grumpy? Sleepy, maybe, but not grumpy.