There is no time like the present!
This is not just a cliche. The fact is, that you can't do anything a moment ago and you don't know about the situation tomorrow. You only have the present.
We'd best not forget it. There is no time like the present to...
- Tell someone you love them.
- Pray for someone in need.
- Read your Bible.
- Apologize and make up.
- Tell your neighbor about the Gospel.
- Visit a friend in the hospital.
- Call your mom.
- Send a note of encouragement.
- Give a testimony of praise.
(James 4:14-16 NKJV) whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.Thank God for His blessings in giving you this day. Use it to the fullest for His glory!
15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.”
16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.